Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brit Lit Hist (again)

The update on my papers...

I got my paper back from 2140 part 1 of the survey--the paper that practically wrote itself--and not only did I earn an A for a fabulous paper, but the professor wants me to email her a copy to use as a model. That's almost like being published!!! Actually I got that high of a grade because I met with my professor a couple days before the due date to go over my first draft; she liked all my ideas (it helped that I was the only one writing on Chaucer) but the quality of my presentation and organization doubled with her suggestions. I highly recommend that students, especially those studying English, meet with their professors to talk about their papers. I had never done it before this, but I think I'll do it a lot more in the future.

I don't have my paper back from 2150 part 2 of the survey. I think I did pretty well, but I wish I had met with that professor too.

No comments:

Post a Comment